Saturday, April 9, 2022

Runover

 This post will be a review of everything in relation to where I have been with the physical sensations I have experienced. I woke up with another Charley Horse this morning. I'm not assuming it is something more serious. I don't think anything like DVT would set in that quick. This started happening shortly after I moved here from California. I began fearing that this dramatic change in location disrupted my blood flow, being far away from a plate boundary. I have felt pulled in various directions instead of a steady stream of energy branching and connecting elsewhere. I started to question all that last night. I wonder if I would have been in more danger there since so little has happened in terms of actual released energy. I wonder if that could have made my blood pressure go sky high at times. It felt like it. I remember how it affected me after there being no earthquakes for a period of time. I felt rabid-like crazy and I was very angry a lot. I had sudden flashes of anger that I did not understand. Before moving to California 9 years ago, I never thought the San Andreas Fault would stay locked for that long. Scientists say that it should go off within 20-30 years. I never will regret living there and I still miss it terribly at times. I just wonder how well off I would be right now if we never had left. It makes me wonder if I would have stroked out by now because it has seemed more quiet than ever over there. Reasons why I began to consider all that was because some strange things happened to me when I was there. Shortly before the move, I was at my job and instead of saying "Good morning", I blurted out the name of my cat out of the blue. It scared me and made me wonder if I had a T.I.A. for a second. There was another time I would never forget. I went to touch the marker on the San Andreas Fault in Wrightwood. I was very lightheaded and when I looked up, I suddenly started seeing red everywhere - everything suddenly was tinted in red and orange. Even the sky was red. There have been other moments where I saw more redness. In fact, that used to be one of the strange symptoms I mentioned while picking up on little spikes in activity in the region. I am uncertain as to what may be going on with my body. This is just me speculating. As much as I miss the place, I remember that intense stagnant energy being horrendous on my nerves. I have definitely calmed down considerably since I got here. I don't feel flank pain everyday anymore. I will revisit and explore this some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment